The ICAR approved Afi-lite milk meter is a simple to use milk meter giving the operator full control of the milking process. Linked to the Crystal herd management program, the milk meter is a powerful parlour assistant recording milk quantity and quality data. At the same time it allows the operator to access individual animal information and receive alerts e.g.:
- Health code
- Cow data
- Concentrate feed data
- Kick off alert
- Mastitis alert
The Afi-lite can be installed in any parlour and parlour configuration.
- ICAR approved Milk yield recording.
- Recording of electrical conductivity of the milk.
- Central commands to operate parlour equipment from one point.
- Cluster removal functionality.
- Pulsation management.
- Stimulation to encourage milk let down.
- Standard pulsation control
- Flow controlled pulsation
- Access to cow data during milking.
- Parlour coding.
- Kick off alert.
- Adaptable to almost any parlour.
Download the Afi-lite leaflet here.