Crysta Act uses a pedometer identification tag registering activity to detect oestrus events. It indicates if and when a cow is in heat enabling the determination of the best time for insemination. In addition to heat detection Crysta Act is also an effective tool for lameness detection and reproduction issues such as e.g. anoestrus, abortions and cyclic disorders.
Key Benefits of the Crysta Act system:
- Significantly reduces time needed for heat detection.
- Optimizes calving interval.
- Reduces the number of open days.
- Reduces involuntary culling due to breeding problems.
- Early detection of anoestrus, abortions and cyclic disorders.
- History recording of heats.
- Historical recording of previous lactation events.
- Available as standalone heat detection CrystaHeat Flex (Crysta Act only).