The Fullwood FC2 ACR is a new generation of cluster removers, designed with the needs of animal and operator in mind. The compact design of the flow sensor ensures that cluster removal takes place at precisely the correct milk flow, preventing "over milking" and therefore safe guarding udder health and milk quality.
The Fullwood FC2 is based on FarmCAN™, which combines power and communication to link all components together. The build in self-diagnostics will inform the user and service engineer about the working of the individual components. This simple, modular solution, ensures designing, installing, configuring, servicing and daily operation of the parlour, are all much easier and faster.
- Unique, Fullwood-designed plug and play cabling system
- Intelligent components with self-diagnostic capabilities
- Clear display of mode changes
- Accurate, automatic cluster removal
- Automatic start up in wash mode
- Central commands
- Easy to install and configure
- Reduced installation time
- Easy to upgrade or extend
- Remote software update and remote diagnostics
- Reduced energy consumption
Download the FC2 leaflet here.